From “How can I practice Krishna consciousness at home” to "How does reincarnation work?" to “What’s the Krishna conscious view on difficult social issues we face today?”, here's some of our favorite writing on Krishna consciousness—and the Krishna conscious view of what’s going on with us and in our world.
- Meditation—What's meditation for? What are the results of successful yoga practice?
- Faith(s) and Knowledge—Why do religions often disagree? How can we learn about anything beyond our experience? Is there a combination of faith and knowledge required?
- Spiritual Food—Learn about the practice of preparing and offering food to God. What ingredients are required? What makes prasadam(spiritual food) so much better than ordinary food?
- Kirtan/Sacred Music—Why is kirtan becoming so popular? Discover why this is the original music of the soul.
- Spiritual Masters—To learn any subject well, it helps to have a teacher or a coach to encourage us, push us beyond our imagined limitations, and to show us what we're doing wrong.
- Forms of God—How can God be present in His form? What does it mean to have a "spiritual" form?
- Simple Living—A series of informative articles describing many of the spiritual benefits available from practicing voluntary simplicity.
- Holy Places—What makes "holy places" holy? An introduction to many of the most well-known places of pilgrimage in India.
- Devotee Association—Finding like-minded association is key to success in any field. Hear from practitioners of Krishna consciousness about their own spiritual journeys.
- Practice at Home—Most people aren't going to shave their heads or move into an ashram. How is it possible to balance a job, family responsibilities, and keep up one's spiritual discipline?
- Existence of God—For many people, this is a big question. How can we know for sure that there is a God? What kind of evidence are we willing to accept?
- Reincarnation—The science of the changing body. When one wears out, we get another, and another, and another. How does this work, and how can we avoid the hassle?
- Life's Problems—It's always something, and sometimes it's everything. Why is it that things don't always go the way we want them to, and when they do, they're over all too soon? Many, many articles here on the incompatibility of spirit and matter.
- Bodies and Souls—What's the difference between a living body and a dead body? What's the essential difference between the stuff we call "matter" and the life force within?
- Social Issues—A wide variety of reasonable spiritual reflections—and potential solutions—to some of the more difficult material problems we face in the world today.
- Death and Dying—Why do we fear death? Mostly because we don't understand it. We're alive now, and we expect to stay that way. What is this phenomenon, really?
- Science—Did evolution really happen? How did the universe really start? What happens when great scientific minds use their smarts to examine what's beyond the scope of accepted "scientific" study, like "spirit?"