How Do You Know It's Bad Fortune?

There is a famous story about a Taoist farmer that goes like this:

This farmer had only one horse, and one day the horse ran away. The neighbors came to console him over his terrible loss. The farmer said, "What makes you think it is so terrible?"

A month later, the horse came home--this time bringing with her two beautiful wild horses. The neighbors became excited at the farmer's good fortune. Such lovely strong horses! The farmer said, "What makes you think this is good fortune?"

The farmer's son was thrown from one of the wild horses and broke his leg. All the neighbors were very distressed. Such bad luck! The farmer said, "What makes you think it is bad?"

A war came, and every able-bodied man was conscripted and sent into battle. Only the farmer's son, because he had a broken leg, remained. The neighbors congratulated the farmer. "What makes you think this is good?" said the farmer. ~ ~ ~

So, I was thinking about this story and about how in all of our lives, there are certainly things that happen that seem "good or bad" to us. We think "oh, why has Krishna allowed this bad thing to occur".... or we think "oh, this is certainly a blessing from Krishna, this wonderful thing has happened to me".

Sometimes, it's a good idea to examine the fact that we don't know what Krishna has in mind for us, and Krishna's plans are always beyond our comprehension. Krishna's plans are bigger and broader and more far reaching than our tiny little minds can possibly conceive of.

So, when we start trying to look at the things that happen in our lives as being either good, or bad, and then trying to make arrangements to remove the bad things, or increase the good ones, without paying attention to Krishna's direction, we may be missing the meaning of what Krishna's plan for us is.

Krishna always has a plan, even though we may not know what it is at the moment, He surely has one. He knows us, and what we need to advance spiritually as well. He knows are hearts, our desires, our attachments, or needs. He is there guiding us, and directing our lives in such a way as to lead us to Him as surely and truly and quickly as we are willing to accept and come to Him.

So, when we think something is bad fortune, and we start to lament, and pray to Krishna to remove it, it's a good idea to stop and think "maybe Krishna has a reason for doing this.... I wonder what it is".....

Good fortune as well... when it comes, instead of rejoicing and thinking "oh, I always wanted this material thing, now I am so fortunate that I have it".... we can instead think "Krishna has a plan here, and a reason for giving this to me, I wonder what He wants me to do with this good fortune, in what way could I use this in devotional service".

In this way, instead of being swayed back and forth by the various appearances of so called good and bad fortune in this life, we can become more balanced and realize that everything is relative and we don't ever really know what is good fortune, and what is bad fortune.

The only good fortune is to allow Krishna's plans for us to unfold, and become an instrument for His will, and the only bad fortune is not doing that.

Hare Krishna,
Navasi devi dasi

* Navasi's blog
* Login or register to post comments

Comments
Wed, 02/13/2008 - 07:50 — hari bhakt
hari bhakt's picture
Karma Principle

After reading gauranga prabhu's comments,a question came in my mind that hw karma reactions affect us?I mean that the karma of our past n present lives both hv reactions in our present lives?If yes,then hw the reactions of karma r distributed in our present n past lives?I request to the devotees to plz answer these questions or hv a discussion over these questions..
Hare Krishna

Fri, 02/29/2008 - 02:21 — vibhooshankrishnadas
vibhooshankrishnadas's picture
Karma

Please accept my humblre obeisances,
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya,
Hare Krishna,
THe topic Karma is very eloborate and complicative.
Each karma has its own characters.They are like different types of seeds.some seeds needs some kind of processing for germination.And this processing is carried out automaticallyand naturally by Krishnas arrangement. For eg;some seeds are eaten by the birds and animals ,but not digested and come out through their stool .After the processing is over , then it waits for the favourable situation ,that is rain.Then it sprouts and then goes through so many favourable and un favourable situations.So seeds are of many varieties. I mean different species. Among them some live short and some live for a long time .They grow ,start flowering,and then bear fruit,then the fruit ripes.that means we are going to enjoy the fruit. karma is also like this .when our karma ( deeds) cross through these stages like that of a seed and becomes ripe,that is the time we are going to enjoy or suffer.So one has to worry about what karma he has done in the past.BUT if one takes to the devotional service of Krishna ,he need not worry at all.Because
Krishna says in B.Gita
"rajavidya guhyam pavitram idam uttamam
pratyaksavagamam dharmyam
susukam kartum avyayam.
decotional service will burn up all karmas even if it is at the ripen stage .
In the service of krishna,
an insignificant beggar,
vibhooshankrishnadas.

Wed, 02/13/2008 - 10:35 — Navasi
Endless Karma

Hare Krishna, Dear Rahul,
Karma is very complicated, it can take lifetimes to have the results manifest, or it can happen right away.
There is no way to tell where and when any particular activity you did started or ended, as far as karma, good or bad.
It's an endless cycle, with no relief in sight, no way to remove yourself from the constant actions and reactions of it.
The only way is by becoming Krishna conscious, and doing everything for Krishna, then there is not going to be karma involved, either good or bad.
Even in Gauranga's example of doing something, then immediately having a result, we can't know that it was not the result of something done in some past life, it may only appear to be the result of something just done.
I hope that helps. :)
Love,

Tue, 02/12/2008 - 11:22 — NityānandaChandra
NityānandaChandra's picture
Haribol thanks for the story

you will find a similar pastime in the Vedas which is also very nice

Tue, 02/12/2008 - 12:23 — Navasi
Navasi's picture
Same and Similar Stories :)

Hare Krishna, I guess we are all thinking along the same lines here. :)
I see you've noticed this is the same story Vashisht posted in this thread, and I was telling him there, this is very similar and does illustrate the exact same point. :)
: ) : ) : )
The similarities are quite interesting I think, between the two stories....

Hare Krishna,

Sun, 02/10/2008 - 14:42 — Gauranga
Gauranga's picture
Ver Brilliant post:)

Jai Nitai Gauranga
WOW,Navasi,You wrote this????????
This is simply amazing.:)Am so happy reading this.Its full of so much meaning and truth
But i have a problem:)
What of if something terrible happens to us and ITS JUST A RESULT OF OUR SINFUL DEEDS.?
I mean its difficult to say''Krishna has a plan in this situation'' after you get involved in an accident and loose your legs.
And you also know very well that you slashed a chikens legs off some days ago.
Or you get slapped two days after you bullied a child.
I have experience of going through some situations that didnt yield any (good)result and i was told told '''You were washing off you karma''.lol
So what do think,
Tell me more of your experience and knowledge on this:)
Gaurangadas

Sun, 02/10/2008 - 16:55 — Navasi
Krishna and Our Results

Hare Krishna, Dear Gaurangadas :)
Yep, I can understand what you're saying here.
In fact that's very much what this post is about.
First of all, with the karma issue, it's different for those who are not devotees, they are completely under the control of the material energy and subject entirely to only the laws of karma.
So, they do have these karmic reactions to their bad (or good) actions, like you said.
So, if you do something, like bully a child, then the karmic reaction will come back to you, that's true.
However, karmic reactions are arranged by Krishna to teach the living entity the ultimate lesson that he is not the enjoyer, Krishna is, and that when he tries to enjoy, he suffers the results of his actions.
So, that's arranged by Krishna to guide us back to Him in the end. So, even in that, we can see that Krishna is doing this for the persons ultimate benefit.
However, when it comes to devotees, there is no longer only our karmic reactions to consider. (and that's who I was taking about in this post, devotees).
Yes, we still have some reactions, but Krishna is guiding the devotee, arranging all those reactions personally, to give the devotee what he/she needs to be able to be Krishna conscious.
Once someone surrenders to Krishna, and takes shelter of Him, the ordinary laws of karma no longer apply.
Krishna will often put His devotee in distress just so that devotee can more fully surrender to Him.
The main thing to remember, when you say that you have gone through a situation that didn't yield any good result, is that you don't know the ultimate outcome, and that's what I was trying to say in this post.
Yes, you are "washing off karma" as you said, but that's not really the point, the point is that if you see Krishna's hand in this, you can come to understand that He is doing this for your ultimate benefit, even though you may not see it now, at this point in time.
For example, you go through something now, something that seems really like a lot of suffering to you. You are 19 years old. Right now, all you can see is "well, this is a really miserable situation, I must be just suffering do to my karma"...
But, because your life is surrendered to Krishna, and you are His devotee, He is personally guiding you.
So, say, 20 years from now, you are nearly 40 years old then, and in your life you are doing something really wonderful for Krishna, and you would not have been at all able to do it, if you had not gone through this experience, that you thought was so horrible, and you may even still see it as being horrible, but now, 20 years later, you can totally and completely see all the benefits that you have gained, and how now, you are only able to do the devotional service you are doing, BECAUSE you went through this experience earlier in your life.
This is what I mean, How Do You Know It's Bad Fortune.
Krishna has a plan for you, and the only way to see it, is to accept it and allow Him to unfold it.
Krishna only wants what's good for you, and wants you to be seriously engaged in devotional service, for your whole life, and eternally. So, He's going to be arranging things to happen to you, some seem good, some seem bad, but in the ultimate issue, there is no way to tell, what is good, and what is bad. It's all about Krishna's plan for your devotional service. Krishna's plan for your life, and only He knows exactly what His plan for you is, and what you need.
Love,

Sat, 03/01/2008 - 16:58 — Faith108
Faith108's picture
Karma or Krishna's guidance?

"How do you know it's bad fortune?" caught my eye: In the past several years, my job has turned *hellish*, my apartment has turned *hellish*, my health is deterioating, I recently filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy....I can give you tons of examples of how hellishly miserable my life has become, but that could fit a novel. I have never been in soooo much hell before; things keep geting worse and worse for me. Depression & suicidal thoughts constantly dance on my puny brain.
Something (Someone?) inside me says that it's **not** necessarily KARMA *only*! That's a bit of relief :-p
What *you* said really hit me, in a comforting way. I don't enjoy hell -- never will, either! -- but I kinda see that no matter what happens, Krishna does want to help me, love me, guide me and bring me home to Him. I'm not too crazy about His methods, though! (wink-wink, tee-hee)
I read somewhere that Krishna will give people riches, fame, etc., but rarely(?) does He grant devotional service. Even though I'm in hell right now, honestly I would prefer bhakti. I'd rather be in hell with Krishna, than have tons of money & fame without Him.
I guess I'm stuck with Krishna, and He's stuck with me! :-D

CHANT & BE HAPPY!!!
- - - Faith :-D

Sun, 03/02/2008 - 03:41 — Navasi
The Lord In The Heart

Hare Krishna, Dear Faith,

Yes, there's a lot of hell to be experienced here in this material world, and none of us likes it when it's happening to us, that's for sure.
Your "something, or someone, inside" is actually Krishna, in the form of Supersoul, or The Lord In The Heart. He is always there, and guiding us, through all these difficult times, through the good times also.
So that's very good, you're really listening to Krishna when you heard that message that it was not "only" your Karma you were dealing with.
I don't know about the "rarely" on devotional service, I'd have to see exactly what you read, the quote, to understand what you are referring to.
However, you're already engaged in devotional service by hearing and chanting and reading and discussing about Krishna.
So, He's "got you" for sure... nice to be 'stuck' with Krishna, isn't it Faith? I love being 'stuck' with Krishna myself : ): ) :)
Love,

Tue, 02/26/2008 - 08:40 — aparnaramesh
aparnaramesh's picture
Hare Krishna !! Dear

Hare Krishna !! Dear navasi
Consider a person is suffering in present birth. How do determine whether it's due to his past birth bad karma(laws of karma) or krishna's plan ?

if it's due to past birth bad karma, how to clear those ?

1) Say, it's due to krishna's plan to make a person to think about krishna. The suffering's may mould him to think about krishna, but this will disturb his daily life. For example, bcoz of suffering, he is not even do his office work(duty) properly.

Many people in this material world are affected mentally than
physically. Also the people who had skills don't get a chance to show his talents. Is that all due to bad karma ?

I bought bhagavad gita, But still I couldn't be able to read a single page because of restless mind.

Please help

Thanks,
Ramesh

Tue, 02/26/2008 - 15:26 — Navasi
Krishna Guides

Hare Krishna, Dear Ramesh,
The point is that you can't say that because someone is suffering therefore they cannot realize their purpose in life.
The purpose of human life is not to develop particular skills and talents, the purpose is to end material existence and develop Love For Krishna.
So, perhaps that is what he/she needs to be able to do that, this suffering, or this inability to develop talents.
That's what I mean by Krishna guiding our lives.
We have to first understand what the purpose of human life is, and realize that the purpose is not to "become the best human we can be with a full range of talents and skills and no suffering".
The purpose of being human, of the human life form is God Realization.
The way to clear bad karma is to take shelter of Krishna and try to engage yourself in serving Krishna.
That starts with chanting.
Have you tried that yet? You can chant Hare Krishna even if your mind wanders like crazy.
So, I would suggest for you, that you try chanting japa, and then see how your mind does, it may help you to be able to read, but even if it doesn't the chanting alone will clear bad karma and have your life sheltered by Krishna.
That's the power of the Maha Mantra :)

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Do you have japa beads yet? Are you chanting? : )
Love,

Thu, 02/28/2008 - 10:40 — aparnaramesh
aparnaramesh's picture
Krishna

Hare Krishna, Dear navasi
Thanks a lot for your kind reply. Whenever i feel depress or get tense, i used to tell the word "krishna" or "Krishna save me".
When i was studying my PG degree, i used to go to ISKON temple at week ends. Now Iskon temple is far away from my place, so i go to shiva temple and chant the following sanskrit mandhir.

"guru brahma guru vishnu guru deva maheswara
guru saaksaath parap brahma thasmai sri guru vey namaha"

I have japa beads, but i used that for a week alone. I can do a work perfectly, only when the mind is under control. let me start chant "hare krishna maha mandhir" with japa beads.

I believe service to god is help people to overcome from the bad karma
1) helping poor people by giving food,clothes and education
2) lighting ghee lamps at home or temple
3) chanting god's name

After this material life, I like to serve Lord krishna in the form of tulsi leaves.

My obeisances to all devotees

Thanks,
Ramesh

Thu, 02/28/2008 - 11:34 — Navasi
Maha Mantra

Hare Krishna, Dear Ramesh,
Very good then, I think you will find chanting the Maha Mantra will help you quite a bit more.
It's the Mantra that is prescribed for this age particularly.
So, while other mantras may be beneficial, this one in particular works for us here in Kali Yuga, with short attention spans and wandering minds.
We don't all have as much of a challenge with that as you do personally, but none of us has the ability to concentrate of the great sages and yogis in previous yugas.
There is a section in the forums here for chanting japa (of the maha mantra) topics, I hope you will let us know how it goes with your chanting of this mantra instead of the other one.
I like what you've said about Tulasi Devi, I am always very happy to hear about devotees talking about Tulasi Devi, or serving Krishna with Her leaves. :)
Love,

Mon, 03/03/2008 - 04:57 — aparnaramesh
aparnaramesh's picture
vrinda devi

I like to share the tulasi(vrinda devi) story which i read

Thanks,
Ramesh

Mon, 03/03/2008 - 06:12 — Navasi
Vrinda Devi Website

Hare Krishna Ramesh,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story about Srimati Tulasi Devi with all of us.

That's a very wonderful website also, everything about Srimati Tulasi Devi .... Vrinda Devi

All Glories To Srimati Tulasi Devi !!!

() () () - Tulasi Leaves (internet style) : )

Tue, 02/12/2008 - 11:25 — NityānandaChandra
NityānandaChandra's picture
Yes when one surrenders, one

Yes when one surrenders, one is no longer under the protection of our babysitter, Durga Devi. But rather one comes of the special care of their eternal father and mother Radha and Krishna.

Tue, 02/12/2008 - 12:27 — Navasi
Good Fortune

Well, we're talking here about what is good fortune and what is bad fortune, so I can't help but say, it's certainly very good fortune that as devotees we are under the special care of Radha and Krishna.

Sat, 02/09/2008 - 10:59 — Dhama Rupini
Dhama Rupini's picture
Our Mission

Hare Krsna
Thanks ever so much for your beautiful blog that helped me reflect immensely. It's human nature to analyse good and bad events in our lives. It is integral to remember that whatever happens it's all part of Krsna's plan. At some given point humans question events...Why is this happening?
Becoming Krsna consciousness has enriched my life and is providing the answers that I have yearned for, for years. Srila Prabhupada has outlined for us the purpose of human life. ..."This human form of life isn't meant for increasing artificial needs. We should be satisfied just to maintain the body and soul together, and the rest of the time we should enhance our Krsna consciousness so that after leaving this body we won't have to take another material body but will be able to go back home, back to Godhead. That should be the motto of human life."
Of course when events occur albeit good or bad we respond with emotion rather than logic. If only we can remember these instructive words and our life's mission all will be well.Despite the difficulty in applying what we know, we should never give up in attaining our life's goal returning to Krsna.
We can attain this by Caitanya Mahaprabhu's process of chanting. It is the simplest and most effective method for this age.
Instead of analysing good or bad events surrender unto Krsna totally and engage in devotional service:
"My dear Arjuna, he who engages in My pure devotional service, free from the contamination of fruitive activities and mental speculation, he who works for Me, who makes Me the supreme goal of his life, and who is friendly to every living being-he certainly comes to Me." (BG 11.55)

Sometimes one wonders, we sometimes know the solution to our life's obstacles but it's the application of the knowledge that is tricky.Hence we should focus on our life's mission and be steadfast. I know it's easier said than done, but we should all try to attain our life's mission: returning to Krsna.
Haribol
Julia

Sat, 02/09/2008 - 16:13 — Navasi
Navasi's picture
Application

Hare Krishna, Dear Julia,
Thank you for your comments here.
I agree with what you've said about how the application of the knowledge is the tricky part.
Yes, it is truly easier said than done...
Most of us know what we need to do and how to see things in relation to Krishna's plans.... but, when "tragedy" strikes, most of us forget...
Who among us, for example, could truly accept that some personal tragedy, such as the sudden premature loss of a loved one, was all for the best and feel totally accepting of Krishna's direction in that.
Most of us would at least struggle with something like that, even though we might posses the knowledge that it was Krishna's plan for us all, and therefore could not be taken as bad fortune.
So, as you said, it's all in the application.
Love,

Sat, 02/09/2008 - 04:08 — vibhooshankrishnadas
vibhooshankrishnadas's picture
Krishna is all good ,no bad comes from all good

Pamho,
Agtsp,
Sri Guru Gauranga jayate,
One who has surrendered to Krishna, there is nothiing bad ,everything is good for him .He knows that Krishna is all good .So a bad cannot come from all good HE WILL NEVER DO BAD TO HIS DEVOTEES.Some times we feel that the situations or some incidents will be bad or painful.It is just like a mother or father or teacher punishing their child.The child may feel bad at the moment ,but when he realises that the punishment was to correct him ,then he feels that the punishment was good .The parents or teachers never punish with an intention to destroy the child .It is just the child has to realise that anything done by my parrents will only bring good to me .Similarly a surrendered soul has to just realise that Krishna will never give me bad .He is just reducing the punishments of my past sinful deeds.

Sat, 02/09/2008 - 04:23 — Navasi

Hare Krishna, Prabhu,
I didn't see this comment you left until after I left the one below to Vashisht.... I was saying the same thing.....
You have explained it in more detail, and very nicely.
Thank you.
Hare Krishna,

Sat, 02/09/2008 - 05:39 — Navasi
Krishna

Krishna doesn't do anything without having a reason, and His reasons are always good, because He is all good. : )

Sat, 02/09/2008 - 02:36 — Vashisht
Vashisht's picture
Yes True!

Awesome story! true no one know what god has planed for us in future. I can remember one more story which is giving same message.

In ancient time one king had cut his finger while he was checking the sharpness of his sword. One of his minister suddenly told that God have always something good for us in all action. King became angry and asked him watch ur words , i had lost my finger and u r telling me that God have something good in this for me??? He told politely yes majesty, that true, God certainly have some thing good in this accident for u.

King asked his solider throw this man out of city, then minister start leaving in forest, he was still polite and clam and was thankful to God that God had given him chance to concentrate on devotion, now he is free from governing and house work, now he can give all time to to devotion.

Few days later , he was passing through jungle , and he suddenly fall in a well. After few moment he heard the sound of horse running , then he heard strange kind of sounds. Actually king came to the forest for hunting. but the forest tribes were searching for a healthy man, so that they can slaughter him on the festival to please there God.

And they encounter with king solders, in fight all the solider got killed and they took king in prison for sacrifices to please their God.

But when they were giving bath to king, they had found that this man is not fit for sacrifices , because he don't have one finger. They think that God will not accept this man in sacrifices because he is incomplete. And then they decide to let him go.

Now the King realize that his minister was right, God have always good in all action for us. Now he is repenting on his decision and start chanting God have always something good for us in all action.

When he was passing by the well , minister listen the king chanting and he yell from well yes true God always have something good for us in all action. Amazing king start looking around that from where the sound came then after a little search he found well, amazed to see his minister in the well.

King helped minister to come out of the well ,and narrated him all story and ask pardon for his misconduct.

Then minister told him, no what ever u did too was plan of God. If u will not throw me out from the city , then may be i had lost my life too with other solders.

And falling in to well were also planed by God, it saved my life from tribe peoples.

Tue, 02/12/2008 - 11:29 — NityānandaChandra
NityānandaChandra's picture
wow we posted the same story

wow we posted the same story http://connect.krishna.com/node/1435

Sat, 02/09/2008 - 03:08 — Navasi
Wonderful Story

Hare Krishna, Dear Vashisht,

Yes, this is a wonderful story and it does illustrate the exact same point, that we never know what Krishna's plan for us is.

So, we need to remember that, when things happen to us, there is always a reason, Krishna always has a plan, and we cannot think we already know what the final outcome will be to anything.

Accept the will of the Supreme in everything. Try to see things as being the plan of Krishna, whether they "seem" good, or bad.

Thank you for sharing this nice story :)

Love,

Sat, 02/09/2008 - 03:55 — Vashisht
Vashisht's picture
Yeap

Yes Mata Ji , we cant know what Krishan! had planed for us. In bad also he always have something good for us, this is our fault that we fail to see that goodness.

Regards

Sat, 02/09/2008 - 04:20 — Navasi
Krishna Is All Good

Yes, you are right Vashisht,
Thank you for bringing out this very important point.
What Krishna plans/wants for us is only for our good, and we often fail to understand that.
He wants us to come back to Him, back to Godhead, back to full realization of our eternal loving relationship with Him, and sometimes, we need something "bad" in the material sense to occur for us to remember Him, and desire Him once again....
So, like you said, there is never anything bad in Krishna's plans for us...
Krishna is all good, therefore everything He does is also good.
Good Point! :)

Sun, 02/10/2008 - 06:38 — vibhooshankrishnadas
vibhooshankrishnadas's picture
chant

PAMHO,
AGTSP,
SRI GURU GAURANGA JAYATE,
Hare krishna mataji,
Yes it is true that we often fail to understand,Krishna and HIS plans .But sometimes even after understanding,some are unable to follow HIM.we understand krishna through our spiritual master.so when one understands krishna through his spiritual master,his must also understand that his spiritual master is the direct representative of god.he must understand that krishna as supersoul is his guru with in him and krishna is his guru externaly as a spiritual master.Lack of this understanding will lead a person disobey his master and thus he will go against krishnas internal potency and get caught by HIS external potency.To understand HIM we want a proper guru .To get a guru one must pray to krishna and after getting a guru one must please the guru to get krishna.In the beginning we surrender to a guru .That is a so called surrendering.Our guru will teach us what is real surrender.so when one really surrenders fully to krishna,then only we will understand HIS plans a little.And the only way to suscess is to chant and chant the Hare krishna mantra Harekrishna.

Sun, 02/10/2008 - 14:27 — Navasi

Hare Krishna, Prabhu,
Yes, you are right, in order to understand anything about Krishna we must follow the instructions of the spiritual master.
The instructions of the spiritual master are to chant the maha mantra, so the two go hand in hand. :)
So, there's the formula for success, follow the instructions of the spiritual master and chant Hare Krishna. :)

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Navasi :)

Sat, 02/16/2008 - 04:47 — krsona
krsona's picture
Fantastic story and responses from

everyone. It is amazing if one surrenders ones life to Krsna and takes shelter at Krsna's feet, one can take a detached view of what is happening.

Its like watching from outside of the body what activities the body is involved in : I don't know if that makes sense but all I know is that KRSNA IS JUST AMAZING.

May Krsna always keep our minds engrossed in his thoughts.
________________
Hare Krsna

Sat, 02/16/2008 - 10:54 — Navasi
Perfect Sense

It makes perfect sense to me, Krsona, thanks for your addition to this thread.
I agree with you completely on the other thing you said too:

KRSNA IS JUST AMAZING.