Nrsimhadeva.com strikes again, check it out for yourself.
By Bhakta Ravinjaya
Please accept my humble obesainces. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
As usual, Nrsimhadeva.com springs up to the occasion of Nrsimha’s appearance day; Nrsimha Caturdasi. For this NC11 (Nrsimha Caturdasi 2011), which is celebrated on 15/16 May, the following new features of the website has been launched: -
• The 2011 edition (Vol 4) of the eMagazine
• The store, selling specialty Nrsimha items online
• Testimonials page, where you can share your comments on the website with the other visitors
Along with that, the familiar attributes of the website include: -
• Articles in regard to the recherché pastimes
• A Media website complete with pictures, videos, a member’s section, lectures & kirtans
• A Spanish & Indonesian version of the site
• A guide to holy places associated with the half-man half-lion Lord
• An introductory page filled with the frequently asked questions for those unfamiliar with Nrsimhadeva
Over the past 3 years of the existence of the website, here are the gathered statistics (from 2010 onwards): -
• Total Page Views: 15,831
• Total Countries Visited: 102
• Total Subscribers: 266
• Total Facebook Fans: 3,692
• Total Articles: 66
• Total Media Members: 74
*Last updated on 14 May 2011
Although these numbers may not seem significant compared to other Krsna Conscious websites, which may receive such an influx of visitors per day, nonetheless I would like to thank all of you for your constant support. The website started with 3 visitors per month, and now, it is a great achievement for myself, to have 3 visitors per day. And I hope that more and more visitors can view the Lord on their desktops and associate with Him by reading His pastimes.
If you have any articles or comments on the website, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
For the submission of Nrsimha Caturdasi 2011 images and videos, you can post them up on nrsimhadeva-media.webs.com or you can also email me to the given address.
Please note that Nrsimhadeva.com currently CANNOT be viewed on Google Chrome. Kindly use another browser to view the website.
Your servant in the service of Sri Sri Prahlada Nrsimhadeva,