Disappearance of Narahari Sarakara
Narahari Sarakara was a personal associate of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. He would often serve Mahaprabhu by fanning Him with a yak-tail whisk. He was a scholar and poet, and his books Padakalpataru and Krishna-bhajanamrita include songs praising Lord Chaitanya and Lord Nityananda. The poet and Vaishnava saint Lochana dasa Thakura was Narahari Sarakara's disciple.
Image shows the samadhi (shrine) of Narahari Sarakara at Radha-kunda.
- Video: Narahari Sarakara Thakura
- host Chaturatma dasa speaks about the family history and life of this prominent follower of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
- Video: Narahari Chakravarti and Narahari Sarakara
- host Chaturatma dasa speaks about two prominent and saintly followers of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Narahari Chakravarti and Narahari Sarakara, who had similar names.
- The Passing of Narahari Sarakara described in the article Srinivasa Acharya, Part Three
- In the Chaitanya-charitamrita: Adi-lila 10.78-79 mentions Narahari Sarakara.
- More about Narahari Sarakara Thakura on Gaudiya History