BG Chap 10 - The qualities of Kṛṣṇa praised by Arjuna
• Kṛṣṇa is the Supreme Brahman, which is described in Taittirīya Upaniṣad as eternity, knowledge and bliss. (paraṁ brahma)
• He is the ultimate shelter described in Kaṭha Upaniṣad as the one in whom all things take shelter and that nothing can surpass Him. (paraṁ dhāma)
• Kṛṣṇa is the supreme body (dhāma also means body, thus param dhāma means supreme body). There is no difference between Him and His body.
• Kṛṣṇa is supremely purifying (pavitraṁ), who destroy all sins of one who remembers Him, and who takes away the contamination of ignorance of everyone who sees His form. Thus all ṛṣis like Nārada, Asita, Devala and Vyāsa speak of the eternality of Kṛṣṇa in the human form.
• He is beyond the modes, the source of all devas, unborn and most powerful. The Gopāla Tāpanī says that Kṛṣṇa is beyond the material modes, and that one should meditate upon Him, relish Him, serve Him and worship Him. Thus Arjuna’s acceptance of Kṛṣṇa as the Supreme Truth is in accordance with the Vedas and confirmed by the sages. Arjuna accepts as truth all that Kṛṣṇa revealed about Him. (sarvam etad ṛtaṁ manye)