Is Kalyug 432,000 Years Long ? 2012 & the Twelfth Canto of Shrimad Bhagvatam.

432,000 Years in Kalyug , Isnt this doubtful ?

1) Ramayana and Mahabharata Both saw the return of Lord Vishnu’s Avatars, as RAM & KRISHNA. Mahabharata was approx 3000 BCE. And Ramayana was Approx 7000 BCE. We also know that The events of the Ramayana take place in the Treta Yuga, when the world is only somewhat corrupted. The events of the Mahabharata take place much later, at the end of the Dwapara Yuga, the “Age of Two,” when the world is far more grim and corrupt than in Rama’s times. The violent and tragic events at the end of the Mahabharata mark the end of the Dwapara Yuga and the beginning of the Kali Yuga, the worst age of the world.

The Four Yugas in order are as : (Satyug, Tretyug, Dwaparyug, Kaliyug).

Thus my question to you is, that if end of tretyug was 7000 bce when Ramayana ended by killing of Ravan, and if END of dwapar yuga was 3000 bce when Mahabharat ended by killing of duryodhan, THEN its clear that each age is around 3000-5000 years long. That means, Kaliyuga which started after Krishna Died (resurected) is about to end any moment now !

Then where is this 432,000 years figure coming from ?

2) Suppose you have a firm argument for the above, and if 432000 years was true, Even though only a few thousand years have passed since start of Kali Yuga… the advent of modern science has advanced the pace contrary to what is stipulated in sacred Scriptures. Something that would have taken thousand years to achieve in the past is now possible within a few hours… not days! Wouldn’t that mean the time of the great shift of the ages is close by?

Evidence from the Srimad bhagvatam 12th Canto, about the avg age of humans being 22 years when kalyug shall end.

What if the Srimad Bhagvatam was modified ?

It is said, that when Christ was crucified, the Antichrist took over the planet earth, destorying most history and original technology. As you know on earth pyramids, and various ancient mystery technolgies exist for which current science have no answers.

Maybe Antichrist destroyed it and hijacked our original technology, our original teachings, modified true spirituality into various religions and made us a victim of ‘divide & rule’.

Also Sanskrit is virtually non-existent today, i.e no one understands it. Thus if we even found the original scriptures of shrimad bhagvatam in sanskrit, who can translate them with confidence ?

Maybe English & Hindi (current popular languages) were thus invented by the antichrist, so that we live in complete ignorance of the truth ?

Please do comment on my thoughts. I am also not sure about my arguments and so i find this column a great place to clear my doubts. And i greatly respect most of the Shrimad Bhagwatam or the Gita. Only the TIME SPAN OF KALYUG KEEPS ME AWAKE.

HOW LONG SHUD WE SUFFER THIS CRAZY ‘GHOR KALYUG’ ? ANOTHER 427,000 Years ?

Is Kalyug 432,000 Years Long

I was also searching for this question's answer... so came across your blog.
Have found below URL. which gives the clear answer for this calculation.
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/when-does-the-kali-yuga-end
and much more details

Is Kalyug 432,000 Years Long ? 2012 & the Twelfth Canto of Shrim

Hi Brando,

You are absolutely correct.It seems that Kaliyug has already ended.
Now the transition period between Kaliyug and Satyayug. Now the Kalki has already started taking action against all the evils in whole world.
Kalki leela started from 06-October-2013 according to the oriya Malika.

Regards
Jyoti Prakash Sahoo

yugas