The Surrendering Process
The "Teachings of Lord Chaitanya" states that the surrendering process is:
(1) accept things favorable for discharging devotional service,
(2) reject things unfavorable,
(3) believe firmly in the Lord's protection,
(4) feel exclusively dependent on the mercy of the Lord,
(5) have no interest separate from the interest of the Lord, and
(6) always feel oneself meek and humble.
What are some of your thoughts on the subject? Does what you do everyday fit into this list? How can we change how we feel about what we do to be better set in these sacred ideas?