Support the Servers! Krishna.com is currently running on five web servers, at a cost of $1,650 per month. Your donations help offset this cost and keep Krishna.com alive and vibrant on the web. Please use the "Donate" button at the top of this page to contribute. Or sign up for a monthly donation based on the amount you can afford to give.
Donate to Krishna.com
Give a general donation to support Krishna.com and allow us to use the funds where they are needed most. Just click on the "Donate" button. Don’t have a credit card? Send a check or money order. You can also give anonymously.
Some of Our Current Needs
Our New[Old] Building! After years of operating from a mobile home at the end of a long dirt road, at the back of a farm, Krishna.com is moving to town. Help us renovate the buildings. See video.
See photos and find out more about the new location in our article: A new building for Krishna.com.
$2,879$2,015 High Definition HD Web Camera for Sri Sri Radha-Kalachandji in Dallas.
Seeing what a difference HD has made to the Alachua temple webcast, we'd like to upgrade our other temple cameras. Help us get the best webcam money can buy for the divine pleasure of Sri Sri Radha-Kalachandji in Dallas, Texas. See Them through the lens of the current camera. Compare to the Alachua temple webcast in HD. Here's an example of what the old and new camera images would look like side-by-side, to show you the difference and improvement of quality. Want to see Sri Sri Radha-Kalachandji in HD? Contribute a donation to upgrade this camera.
Here are the people who've contributed so far:
$100 Swati Vyas, $10 Madhavadasa (Martin Rosenthal), $450 Oorbessy Gaju, $10 Uday Gopalam, $25 Jaya Krishna Nidamarthy, $25 Daniel Swanson, $108 Mania Ciceklic, $35 Amit Anand, $101 Ronak Patel. Thank you.
Giving Krishna to over 3000 unique visitors a day from 225 countries around the world — priceless!
With your help, we were recently able to purchase...
- Macbook Pro for the Web Department. Thank you very much!
- Mac Mini for Krishna.com design, video and audio editing. Thank you to Marina Hansen Russo.
- Lenovo ThinkServer to run the database used in processing customer orders for Krishna conscious books, music, videos and more. Thank you, Teri Covington.
- Filemaker server and multi-user software licenses. Thank you very much!.
- Back to Godhead: Subscriber Services Software Upgrade. Thank you to Marina Hansen Russo.
- Alachua temple live video streaming equipment.
- AXIS HDTV Network Camera for the Alachua temple live webcast.
- Macbook Pro laptop computer for Back to Godhead magazine.
- ADVC-55 Analog to Digital Media Converter.
- New camera equipment for Back to Godhead Magazine.
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign for Back to Godhead magazine layout.
- Green Screen to use for video production.
- Western Digital 1TB External Hard Drive for Back to Godhead magazine.
- Manfrotto Tripod with Fluid Video Head to use for filming our live shows and video content.
- Canon High-Definition Camcorder to use for creating high-definition video content for Krishna.com.
For questions or comments you can contact us at any time via our feedback form and one of our volunteers will get back to you.
Checks or Money Orders
Send checks or money orders in US funds to:
P.O. Box 430
Alachua, FL 32616
Please include a note with your check to let us know it's a donation. Thank you for your support. If you prefer not to have your name mentioned on the Krishna.com website, let us know.
Terms and Conditions
Refund Policy: If you give a donation to support Krishna.com and later change your mind and would like a refund, we will honor such requests made to us in writing within 15 days of the transaction date. After that time, we will not be able to refund your donation.
If an item or service you have given a donation towards is no longer available, for instance, if two people donate towards the same item around the same time, we will contact you and ask you how you'd like us to re-assign your donation (perhaps towards another item or towards a general donation), or if you'd like a refund. You'll have 15 days from the time you've received our email notifying you of the overlapping donation, to decide if you'd like us to re-assign or refund your donation. If we don't hear from you within that time period, we'll use your donations to support Krishna.com where it is needed most, at our discretion. Thank you for caring and supporting Krishna.com.