Schools & eCourses
To accommodate the growing curriculum of the eCourses, we’ve partnered with BhaktiLife.org, a branch of Friends of the BBT, whose focus is online and offline education in Krishna conscious topics and practices.
July 9 - August 5, 2012
Upadesamrta: The Nectar of Instruction
Lord Chaitanya advented 500 years ago to bestow upon mankind the most intimate love of God. He especially empowered Rupa Goswami to write books of instructions how to develop this type of love. The Nectar of Instruction (Upadesamrta) is a compilation of 11 verses outlining spiritual steps one must apply to cultivate such divine love.
• Qualifications of a Spiritual Master
• Enhancing Love for Lord Krishna
• What Spoils One's Love?
• Relationships with Devotees
• Various Levels of Devotion
• How to Improve Daily Spiritual Practices
• The Significance of Holy Places
The teachers for the course are Dhruva Maharaja dasa and Samapriya dasi, both initiated disciples of Srila Prabhupada who have been practicing bhakti-yoga for almost 40 years.
To register for an ecourse, or for more information, please visit: http://elearning.krishna.com/courses/
If you would like to keep informed about online courses offered in the future, please sign up below for our alerts.
- Learn more about BhaktiLife Online Education Programs.
Sign up for our eCourses newsletter. We'll keep you informed of upcoming Bhagavad-gita courses and other courses as they become available.
Bhaktivedanta College Radhadesh is offering for the first time a complete one-year VTE Bhakti Sastri course online at www.bhakti-sastri.com. Study Srila Prabhupada's books online, guided by experienced teachers, in a virtual community of sincere devotees.
Four things you can expect:
- sadhu-sanga, a community of devotees encouraged to contribute to discussions and to "meet" during a weekly live chat;
- gaining knowledge through a structured and guided approach to studying Srila Prabhupada's books;
- reflections: exercises that help you assimilate and apply the knowledge;
- personal attention: responses from your teacher to your questions and discussions within two days.
What is expected of you:
- sadhu-sanga: taking part in discussions and chats;
- study: reading for five to seven hours per week;
- internet access;
- feedback: on how we can improve the course.
For more information, check www.bhakti-sastri.com